Men: Do you ever feel discriminated against because of your gender?

I've noticed a lot lately that women seem to get special privileges just because of their gender. For instance, women can get a special college fund, but there is nothing like that for men. Men are most likely to be hired for harder work (Construction, etc.), while women are more likely to get that job in the... show more I've noticed a lot lately that women seem to get special privileges just because of their gender. For instance, women can get a special college fund, but there is nothing like that for men. Men are most likely to be hired for harder work (Construction, etc.), while women are more likely to get that job in the office. Everyone talks about women's rights, but no one sees how giving women special privileges is not equal or fair. I was just wondering. I'm a girl myself, and I would rather women's rights be completely equal to men's rights with no one getting special privileges.