If you had to choose,which actor/actress would you want to be with regards to their acting ability and career?

So if you were an actor or actress which one would you choose to be based on how well they act and their acting career? I think I'd choose Natalie Portman or Zooey Deschanel. I don't know, it's a tough choice but I can say that I would wish to have the filmography of Drew Barrymore just based on the... show more So if you were an actor or actress which one would you choose to be based on how well they act and their acting career?

I think I'd choose Natalie Portman or Zooey Deschanel. I don't know, it's a tough choice but I can say that I would wish to have the filmography of Drew Barrymore just based on the men she has got to be involved with. I was thinking about this today and she has had the best leading men of any one else I can think of, in my opinion anyway:
Edward Norton, Kevin Connolly, Sam Rockwell, Tim Roth, Jimmy Fallon, Tom Green
I love them all
...
Some unrelated BQ's, don't have to answer them, just seems like people like them:
BQ:
John Turturro or John Malkovich
Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise
Kevin Costner or Kevin Spacey
Michael Pitt or Brad Pitt
Robert De Niro or Robert Redford
Danny Glover or Crispin Glover
Juliette Binoche or Juliette Lewis
Cary Grant or Hugh Grant
Peter Sellers or Peter O'Toole
Gene Kelly or Grace Kelly
Richard Gere or Richard Burton

BQ2: Favourite movie of these actors?
Tim Roth
Aaron Eckhart
Greg Kinnear
Michael Caine
Alec Baldwin
Ed Harris

Thanks
Update: Godfather- Don't you mean repulsive? Brad Pitt, yuk
Haha you threw me of, I was expecting De Niro
Update 2: I heart beets- isn't that frowned upon to be a fan of both The Office and 30 Rock? I'm not sure Dwight would approve. Haha jk, ya I love Alec Baldwin, him and Jack McBrayer are the reasons why I watch 30 Rock