Should i play tennis?! (:?

heythere . soo right now i am a freshman at my highschool am on the swim&dive team . it's a winter sport. I also wanna do a sport in the spring,and since 4th grade i had planned on playing soccer(i was really into it and played club for a couple years) but last year i had to take the season off because of... show more heythere .
soo right now i am a freshman at my highschool am on the swim&dive team .
it's a winter sport.
I also wanna do a sport in the spring,and since 4th grade i had planned on playing soccer(i was really into it and played club for a couple years)
but last year i had to take the season off because of my foot(i had bad foot problems/:)
i really missed playing it, but yahh know, life goes on.
Soo this year I was thinking of trying out for soccer but it's SUPER competetive and i'm scared i'm not going to make it. Also, I can't make the conitioning for it because of swimming(i have practice everyday) My parents have always wanted me to play tennis(both of them played and my brother and sister as well and all of them were like state ranked)
I played when i was little and hated it (i sat on the court,haha) but when ive played recently for fun ive loved it (:
my parents said they put me in it too early for me to understand (i was like 6..) and that everyone says i have a natural ablity for it. My dad is also gonna give me lessons.Everyone makes the JV team soo im not worried about making it i just don't know. should i play? it kinda changes my whole highschool years ahead soo i don't wanna make the wrong choice yah know. please help (: