Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning?

Who's the better QB? I'm of the opinion that the ultimate goal of football, or any sport for that matter, is to win the championship game (in the NFL, the Super Bowl). Given that, Brady seems like the only logical choice since he has won 3 Super Bowls already, compared just one win for Manning, in a... show more Who's the better QB? I'm of the opinion that the ultimate goal of football, or any sport for that matter, is to win the championship game (in the NFL, the Super Bowl).

Given that, Brady seems like the only logical choice since he has won 3 Super Bowls already, compared just one win for Manning, in a game in which he was arguably the worst player on the offense. Brady has not only managed to win more rings, but has done so playing in 4 less seasons than Manning has.

Still not convinced? How about head-to-head matchups, where Brady has won 7 of the 11 games between their respective teams. Also consider that if the four less seasons Tom Brady has played in had been on par with his career average, we would be only 4 career Touchdowns behind Manning, and that he throws fewer interceptions than Manning.

I think if you want to win, you want Tom Brady, and if you want to put up flashy numbers, you go with Peyton Manning.

What do you all think?
Update: Aaron: That's about the level of logic and reason I've come to expect from the "Peyton Manning is Jesus" crowd. Way to go...