Is 15 too late to start taking ballet classes profesionally?

Im 15 years old soon to turn 16. I used to take ballet classes when i was younger untill about the age of 6 when i moved and had to leave. I then took up gymnastics which i competed in and did untill i was 12. I really regret having to give ballet up and would love to start again. Iv'e already looked into... show more Im 15 years old soon to turn 16. I used to take ballet classes when i was younger untill about the age of 6 when i moved and had to leave. I then took up gymnastics which i competed in and did untill i was 12. I really regret having to give ballet up and would love to start again. Iv'e already looked into classes in my area, but is it too late for me to start, and if so would i have to go into classes with children much younger than me? Also i am very small and petite for my age which i have been told it a good thing?
I would really appreciate your advice :)
Thanks :) :)