how do i get my upper tool bar back? on firefox?

i have inadvertently turned off the bar at top of screen showing file edit favourites etc in firefox any ideas ? I have tried 2 restore points going back months no joy.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Simon
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Right Click with the mouse in firefox where the bar used to be and a menu will appear that looks like this;

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9611/toolbar.pn...

Put a tick next to menu bar; by left clicking it; and the toolbar will return.

• 1 decade ago

Right Click with the mouse in firefox

• 1 decade ago

Try pressing the "Alt" button on your keyboard. This also works to restore the toolbar in Internet Explorer.

• udit
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

component your mouse in a number of the empty area interior the top margin and authentic-click, until you notice a container that asserts "menu bar, navigation toolbar, etc.) Your menu bar is the single which has record, Edit, View, etc. you may ought to show and authentic-click in diverse factors to get it. you may toggle diverse bars on and off until you comprehend which of them to maintain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • chmod
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1) Right-click on an empty area of the top toolbar

2) Select "Menu Bar"

• 1 decade ago

Press alt it will make it visible for a small period of time then go to View > Toolbars and enable it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.