If hell is going to be emptied out, before hell itself is cast into the lake of fire, then does that mean...?

...that the torments of hell are more like paying off ones debts, (that could have been forgiven if we had forgiven one another their debts), than the eternal torture chamber that many picture it to be ? *thank you immensely for your patience, as this is an "in depth" question* : ) Why are so many... show more ...that the torments of hell are more like paying off ones debts, (that could have been forgiven if we had forgiven one another their debts), than the eternal torture chamber that many picture it to be ?

*thank you immensely for your patience, as this is an "in depth" question* : )

Why are so many so quick to sentence others to hell...when to do so might actually nullify their very own forgiveness ?

Before answering... PLEASE SEE this very important CONTEXT...and please correct me if i am wrong in any way...preferably with patience instead of asperity. ( thank you ; )

"I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have THE KEYS OF HELL and of death." (Jesus) Rev 1:18

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and DEATH AND HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN THEM: and THEY WERE JUDGED EVERY MAN according to their works. And DEATH AND HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Rev 20:10-15

So then... If death and hell gave up all the dead people which were in them, right BEFORE their time to appear before the Righteous JUDGE, then is Hell more of a place of punishment, or JAIL, for the unrepentant and hypocrites, than it is an eternal torture chamber ?

Dear friends... i only ask this because the Master Jesus, who holds the keys of Hell, said this truth about our Heavenly Father:

"Then his lord, after he had called him, said to him, O wicked servant, I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. Should you not also have pitied your fellow servant, even as I had pity on you? And his lord was angry, and delivered him to the tormentors until he should pay all that was due to him. So likewise shall My heavenly Father do also to you, unless each one of you from your hearts forgive his brother their trespasses.

Please NOTE THIS: "delivered him to the tormentors... UNTIL... he should PAY ALL THAT WAS DUE to him..."

So, dear friends, since death and hell are going to emptied out before they are cast into the lake of fire, does that make Hell a place where the Father sends those to pay their debts, who REFUSE to SHOW MERCY and ALSO FORGIVE their fellowman ?

AND... even once they go to hell...are they there...UNTIL they pay for their debts...though they could have been forgiven them ALL? Ouch...!

Dearly beloved...may we learn NOW to have mercy on each other and FORGIVE one another from our hearts...that our Father in Heaven may ALSO FORGIVE US ! : )

".... and forgive us our debts as we also forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil. For Yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOU;
BUT IF YOU DO NOT forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mat 6:12-15

And when you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive it so that also your Father in Heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in Heaven forgive your trespasses.
Mar 11:25-26

Dear friends, HOW can we think we are forgiven our debts, and are going to heaven, if we are going around demanding that everyone else pays for their debts ?

Much love to YOU and to ALL : )
Update: Thank you all for your sharings! : )

i feel like tiny tim... "God bless us...everyone!" : )
Update 2: (((Foster Dad:))) You are so precious!...and I am humbled by your sincerity!....always remember, what is impossible with man, is POSSIBLE with GOD...His incredible LOVE will help us to forgive from our hearts!...Help us Heavenly Father...in Jesus Name'...amen
: )
Update 3: Dear (((JoyG:))) I am so glad yopu answered and brought that up!.... Jesus died so that our sins COULD BE forgiven!...for His blood was shed for the remission of our sins!! Without the cross and His amazing Grace and Atonement...we would have way back into God's grace and favor and gift of... show more Dear (((JoyG:))) I am so glad yopu answered and brought that up!.... Jesus died so that our sins COULD BE forgiven!...for His blood was shed for the remission of our sins!! Without the cross and His amazing Grace and Atonement...we would have way back into God's grace and favor and gift of righteousness!!.....why die to self NOW?....so that we won't live for self....and deny Christ!... He laid down his life for us that we could BE FORGIVEN!.....even so....if we do not forgive from our hearts...we will STILL not be able to be forgiven from our Father...for that is exactly what Jesus, our Passover Lamb, taught us!....

Thank you for bringing that up!....for we would have no hope of even being forgiven without the atoning sacrifice....BUT as Jesus showed...even AFTER that man in the parable WAS forgiven that debt which he could NOT pay (like us in our sins) His forgiveness was cancelled because of not forgiving others, and he was thrown into the tormentors until he PAID FOR IT ALL! ouch!
Update 4: EDIT: Without the cross and His amazing Grace and Atonement...we would have NO way back into God's grace and favor and gift of righteousness!! : ) Also... i am NOT saying that peop;le can go to hell and then when hell is emptied out they are just forgiven!....The MUST appear before the Judgement seat of God,... show more EDIT: Without the cross and His amazing Grace and Atonement...we would have NO way back into God's grace and favor and gift of righteousness!! : )

Also... i am NOT saying that peop;le can go to hell and then when hell is emptied out they are just forgiven!....The MUST appear before the Judgement seat of God, and they WILL be judged according to his righteous judgements.... Believe me....we don't even want to spend one minute in hell!!.... We do NOT want to live for ourselves now....AND belivers will actually receive a more strict judgment than non-belivers...because we are held accountable for all the truth and knowledge that we have known....And Prasie Be to God who is working in us....to WILL and to DO of His good pleasure....living in obedience to Christ everyday, will have rewards that last forever!... and disobeying the truth we have known would be far worse for us than we could imagine~! ...help us ALL Lord~!
Update 5: (((Elder Woman:)))

(((Jeremiah:)))
15 answers 15