? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How come Barack Hussein Obama wasn't born in an US state like John McCain?

Imam Hussein Ayatollah Osama Obama, as we all know, was not born in an US state.

John McCain was born in an US city, in an US state.

Which is why us Conservatives never questioned John McCain's birth place, because he's a whi-... I mean, he's a wild-ly American guy.

Hussein Mohammed Al Qaeda Idi Amin Obama should have been disqualified in the elections, and allowed the American-born John McCain to win.

I think John McCain lost because Liberals waged a campaign of de-Americanizing John McCain to make him sound like an exotic scary foreigner that practiced a non-Christian religion. Which is something that I, nor my Conservative colleagues, would do to any Democratic candidate.

- The Rightwing Conservative

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

John MCain was born in PANAMA.

• NDMA
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Actually John McCain was born in Panama. not the United States. But at least one of his parents, as is the case with Obama, was an American Citizen. Which according to US law makes McCain and Obama a citizen.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, people should complain the same way they did when Chester A. Arthur became president despite being born in Canada.

Quick serious note: McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was US territory at that time.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

obviously there is not any reference for it - that's made up. human beings should be loopy to imagine that the 20+ Republican Secretaries of State are in a conspiracy with Obama and can want to enable his call to be on their state ballots without the right documentation that he's eligible to be President.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Vince
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If President Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, why haven't the Republicans said anything?

It's up to the Republicans to verify that Obama was born in this country. If there was a question about his citizenship, they should have said something. Why have they kept their mouths shut about this?

• 9 years ago

NEO DUMB, next time you put up bullshiznit, do some research. Look up "John McCain" and check his place of birth, then pick up your face and kick rocks. Thanks for showing your ability to get facts EVEN when Yahoo, Google and countless others could have saved you this embarrassment. Ignorance is curable with knowledge. Go get the cure NOW!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

McCain was born in Panama when we owned it. Obama was born in Hawaii. They were both well qualified to run for president.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Both McCain and Obama were born on US soil. This question is ignorant. Even if neither one was they are still, by law, natural born US citizens.

• 9 years ago

"John McCain was born in an US city, in an US state".

He was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which is not in a US city or a US state.

• 9 years ago

Show me McCain's birth certificate!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.