How come Barack Hussein Obama wasn't born in an US state like John McCain?

Imam Hussein Ayatollah Osama Obama, as we all know, was not born in an US state. John McCain was born in an US city, in an US state. Which is why us Conservatives never questioned John McCain's birth place, because he's a whi-... I mean, he's a wild-ly American guy. Hussein Mohammed Al Qaeda... show more Imam Hussein Ayatollah Osama Obama, as we all know, was not born in an US state.

John McCain was born in an US city, in an US state.

Which is why us Conservatives never questioned John McCain's birth place, because he's a whi-... I mean, he's a wild-ly American guy.

Hussein Mohammed Al Qaeda Idi Amin Obama should have been disqualified in the elections, and allowed the American-born John McCain to win.

I think John McCain lost because Liberals waged a campaign of de-Americanizing John McCain to make him sound like an exotic scary foreigner that practiced a non-Christian religion. Which is something that I, nor my Conservative colleagues, would do to any Democratic candidate.

- The Rightwing Conservative