asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 10 years ago

How to raise money for a battery drive?

I want to raise money in order to donate batteries to the Salvation army, or any other charity organization. My reason is that everyone always donates toys, but a lot of those toys run on batteries! It's a little different, so I hope I can get some help. My only problem is, I don't know exactly how to start this up. I'm looking for different charities or some way I can try and get the ball rolling, or maybe even a twist on this idea to make it better or more organized. Any input at all is more than welcome! Thank you!

Tell all your friends and pass it around the neighborhood. Maybe you can tell your local store what you are doing and ask if their store can be the drop off place for the batteries. Put fliers around town to get people to know about it. Good luck!!

• bucy

Get a set of much less severe priced ramps at an motor vehicle areas shop. i'm able to understand saving some money on the maintenance, i love to do my own artwork, yet your speaking approximately being overwhelmed to loss of life right here. i've got seen human beings lose physique areas or maybe their life attempting to take a shortcut. Get a set of ramps or stands and be secure. Your life is well worth greater desirable than the few pounds it is going to value for the perfect equipment, and you will nevertheless shop a fortune by ability of doing the artwork your self.