Women, how would you feel if your husband asked for Paternity test?

Studies in England and in the US show that between 20-30% of men are not the biological parent of the child they believe they are the parent of. That being said... even though you may not be a cheating b*tch, obviously by that stat many women are, how would you feel if your husband wanted a paternity test? I think... show more Studies in England and in the US show that between 20-30% of men are not the biological parent of the child they believe they are the parent of. That being said... even though you may not be a cheating b*tch, obviously by that stat many women are, how would you feel if your husband wanted a paternity test? I think it is a legitimate request in the day and age we live in now and that paternity tests should be required for all live births. This way women can't pull the "OMG, I can't believe you don't trust me" card and threaten divorce.

If you have nothing to hide, why shouldn't guys verify?

Men - GET A PATERNITY TEST BEFORE EVER SIGNING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!