taylor swift vs britney spears?

who do you think is better?

i say taylor

she writes her own songs

she plays her own instruments

britney spears songs were always written by other people. plus she mimed in all her live performances. taylor actually sings and plays instruments live. she's not manufactured like britney.

if taylor sucked she wouldnt have made like £28 million last year.

all on songs that she has written HERSELF.

and for all you people saying you like britney's songs- they were written by other people!

max martin usually.

molly- im just stating the facts- ok?

seriously- you cant talk to people like that. no one is kissing my ***.

britney did NOT write toxic- lmao

if people like britney spears- i wanted a genuine reason. people were giving me reasons that were ignorant of the facts. hence i reiterated the facts.

and the fact is that taylor writes all her songs.

Favorite Answer

I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift !! :D

She's the opposite of Britney

• Chloe

Um okay... dude, you asked for people's opinions... yet you don't want them unless they worship Taylor Swift like you and hate Britney. Britney has written some of her own songs. I'm pretty sure she wrote Toxic and Touch of my Hand. Anyone who goes to see Britney doesn't go to see live singing, they go to see a show. You can't compare them at all, they have totally different styles of music. Have you heard Katy Perry live for example? Not so good! Would you rather pay to see someone sing live terribly, just standing around with a mic, or would you rather see someone lipsync to themselves and do amazing dancing. And so what if some of Britney's songs are written for her, you don't think we know that? Proven, you should be like some sort of freaking detective or something. *rolls eyes* Sorry I'm not kissing your *** like everyone else, I'm just speaking on behalf of Britney fans. FYI taste is subjective, you may think Taylor Swift is better, cool for you, but that doesn't mean she IS better. Notice that I've said nothing to put Taylor down yet I've been able to put my point a cross.

Taylor Swift definitely

Britney spears! Taylor sucks!

Definitely Taylor! She has a lot more actual talent, and I think she's prettier. Both seem really sweet as people though, so it's not like I dislike Britney.

I say brittney spears I like taylor but some of her songs are too slow

Taylor Swift of course. She is awesome! She wrote her own song, she can play guitar and she is a sweet person.

I listen to Taylor more so T.Swift but then again this isn't an equal comparison because they both have 2 different voices and do different genres of music.

Taylor Swift!! :)

Britney Spears she's been around much longer.