How to help someone who refuses to vaccinate her children and gives her infant whole milk?

I have a friend who has a four year old and an infant daughter. I think the baby is around 6 months old. Well lately I've noticed a few this that have irked me with the way she is raising her kids. She is not educated beyond high school (if she even reached that high, and is stubborn as all get out in her... show more I have a friend who has a four year old and an infant daughter. I think the baby is around 6 months old. Well lately I've noticed a few this that have irked me with the way she is raising her kids. She is not educated beyond high school (if she even reached that high, and is stubborn as all get out in her opinions). As a mother and nurse, I am aware of the recommendations and health risks of each of her actions, but am not sure how to approach the situation without seeming accusing, or "you're a bad mom" -ish.

Issue #1: She refuses too get her children many vaccinations, she is reluctant to allow any. Why? Because she doesn't like th idea of the "Government REQUIRING" her to inject her children. She argues that "people die from vaccines" and children that were once thriving are now autistic."

Issue #2: She feeds her infant (6 moths -ish) whole cow's milk. Why? "Because we were all on cow's milk and none of us died... we're all fine and healthy."

Her thought process and opinions are SO IGNORANT and her CHILDREN will pay the price for their mother's incompetence!!!!

How can I help the babies without ticking the mom off. If she is mad she won't listen. We'll never speak again and she will continue this pattern of what I feel is neglecting the children's rights and needs. I do not care if I lose her semi-friendship, but I want to help the kids. It's not fair to them!!!