How would you feel if your boyfriend's mother disliked you?

mine does and i have not spoke to hear in two weeks. I saw her last Sunday lol

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

My ex boyfriend's mother didn't like me because I am a Christian. She turned everything around and made ME the bad influence on her precious son (who wasn't very precious). There is a good reason why the relationship didn't work. His family was one of those reasons. I am married now. If my mother-in-law didn't like me, I would try to figure out why. Eventually, it WILL be a problem in your relationship.

• Oh i know that feeling, yup my ex mother-in-law never liked me from the beginning, 13 years later, no matter what i did, even gave her the first and third grandchildren she died still not liking me...but i didnt care cause i was divorced to my ex by then, i still cried when my kids told me cause even after all of that she was apart of my life for that long but she was not a nice lady, i'm so glad my current partner's mum loves me and calls me her daughter, now thats a nice feeling!

:)

• 9 years ago

I would be surprised, because my boyfriend's mother likes me. But my two previous ex boyfriend's mom's hated me.

• Karii
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I'd be upset at first..then tell her in some subtle way that I'm screwing her son just to make her dislike me more ahaha ;)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I'd be sad ; ( The only reason why she'd prob wouldn't like u, would be bc she is threatened.

• 1Up
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

When I get a boyfriend, I will be dating him; I won't be dating his mother.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't like her even though she is now my MIL. Luckily she has moved a few hours away, so we don't bother with her much.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i'd be hurt because I'd want his family to expect me like I'd expect them. I guess I won't care if she liked me just as long as she'd expect me as her son's woman but really I haven't had prolbem. My ex's mom loved me.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would force her to like me.

Probably strangle her a bit, give her a wedgie.

• 9 years ago

send her flowers

and that happens a lot

moms feel no one is good enough for their sons

good luck

smile

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.