How do you rank the decades?

Here's my ranking of my favorite decades: 1. 70's (A ton of my favorite music is from this decade, Progressive Rock, Jazz Fusion, some of the best Pop music of other sorts, Funk etc., also Steve Reich's "Music for 18 Musicians", one of my favorite albums ever) 2. 60's (A lot of my... show more Here's my ranking of my favorite decades:

1. 70's (A ton of my favorite music is from this decade, Progressive Rock, Jazz Fusion, some of the best Pop music of other sorts, Funk etc., also Steve Reich's "Music for 18 Musicians", one of my favorite albums ever)

2. 60's (A lot of my favorite Jazz and popular music, some the best of Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, Thelonious Monk, Herbie Hancock, and The Beatles, The Beach Boys etc.)

3. 50's (Mainly because of Jazz (same names as above))

4. 00's (Highly diverse time for music, less that I really like but there are of some my favorites ever like Transatlantic and a few others)

5. 1910's (You have Ravel, Stravinsky, Bartok, Gershwin, Holst etc. all around this time still if I'm not mistaken, so I'll use this decade for that point)

6. 90's (I really don't like actual "90's Music", as in music that sounds like it's from the 90's... my favorite stuff from this era is modern Prog)

7. 80's (The 80's are just bleak for me, not much to my taste here.)

How do you rank your favorite decades (feel free to use other decades like the 1790's or something like that if you like but make sure to explain your choices)? Use as many decades as you like.

BQ: What song are you really into atm? Links would be nice.