I cut myself, if I wear short sleeves, without covering my scars, will I get in trouble?

I am 16.

There are self injury scars all up and down my arms and cuts on my wrist.

My left arm is the worst.

I have some fresh cuts on the bottom of my left arm, but they are just razor 'scratches'. They arent that deep.

If I wear a short-sleeved shirt without covering up any of my scars, will I get in trouble in any way?

Dont leave comments saying "Dont cut yourself you need help"

You are wasting your time.

Favorite Answer

you will get in a LOT of trouble. i went out exposing my arms in school one day, and it seemed like the world stopped to "help" me. I was sent to the counselors 14 times the next month, and eventually was sent to a behavioral health hospital for a month. BAD IDEA.

Wow you need help with other things in your life. Go talk to someone about your prob. Cutting yourself does not help.

actually presenting any evidence of self destructive behavior can get you an involuntary psychiatric assessment. 6 weeks locked up and answering questions from psychologists.

First of all,Yeah you will deffinitly espeically if your a jhs/hs student there strict with that.

& i hope you do where a short sleve shirt,so someone can realize it & get you the help you need kid.

• Frank

No, but hopefully you will get the help that you need.