I cut myself, if I wear short sleeves, without covering my scars, will I get in trouble?

I am 16.

There are self injury scars all up and down my arms and cuts on my wrist.

My left arm is the worst.

I have some fresh cuts on the bottom of my left arm, but they are just razor 'scratches'. They arent that deep.

If I wear a short-sleeved shirt without covering up any of my scars, will I get in trouble in any way?

Update:

Dont leave comments saying "Dont cut yourself you need help"

You are wasting your time.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you will get in a LOT of trouble. i went out exposing my arms in school one day, and it seemed like the world stopped to "help" me. I was sent to the counselors 14 times the next month, and eventually was sent to a behavioral health hospital for a month. BAD IDEA.

• 9 years ago

Wow you need help with other things in your life. Go talk to someone about your prob. Cutting yourself does not help.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

actually presenting any evidence of self destructive behavior can get you an involuntary psychiatric assessment. 6 weeks locked up and answering questions from psychologists.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

First of all,Yeah you will deffinitly espeically if your a jhs/hs student there strict with that.

& i hope you do where a short sleve shirt,so someone can realize it & get you the help you need kid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, but hopefully you will get the help that you need.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.