Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 9 years ago

X-Factor - Is anyone getting fed up of Louis being so biatchy?

every single time one of simon's act comes on Louis says something bitchy... and then when simon speaks he totally knocks louis down a peg... so why is Louis still trying?!

at least with dermot and cheryl it's funny.. this is just getting a bit embarassing, i prefer their banter, this is just Louis being catty.

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best answer

He is like a little old lady. He's deffo gay the amount of bitching he does.

• 9 years ago

Simon does the same, picking up on petty points like Paije's backing dancers. Its just the other judges jump on Louis when he does it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lol no Cheryl gets on my nerves when she is being b*tchy, she thinks she's the bloody queen of everything. Louis is funny when he is having a little tiff, bless him.

• 9 years ago

Simon does teh same to Louis and his acts. Not so much this year, but previous years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keef
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

they actually might desire to offer the judges appearing instructions in the event that they are gonna shop giving them contrived little set products to act out! Lol.... a lot of "i'm casually chatting on the telephone" photographs.... the finished ingredient is so sparkling! Oh nicely, he can not *****, he got here crawling returned interior the 1st place! he's Simon's b*tch and he shouldn't forget approximately it!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because the judged banter is revolved around a script. to get people talking. this question being an example.

Source(s): not being a mindless consumer.
  • I'm just fed up of Louis full stop!

• 9 years ago

Me

He just being a bloke - they're all the same!

• 9 years ago

cos louie is a wee biatch does my head in so he does

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yup

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.