why do you hate soup?

why do you hate soup?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • DUG
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

I dislike soup because most of the flavors run together. I also dislike liquids that are to hot to drink quickly and most soups are served disfiguring hot. Soup is hard to eat quickly you either have to spoon it up carefully or you have to wait until it is cold to drink it.

Even the word itself Soup isn't a very nice sounding word if you didn't understand English and some body whispered the word soup in your ear it would make you concerned they were going to hurt you. I think the only reason soup even exists is because people didn't have enough food for a real meal so they just added water to what they had to make it go further. So it only makes sense that if you have enough food don't make soup.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 years ago

I like tomato soup with a grilled cheese, but that's about it Makes for a good sauce to dip my sandwich in. Soup to me isn't a fulfilling meal. It's just a random bunch of stuff thrown into a pot of water. It has no substance to me.

• I don't! I love a bowl of delicious hot Tomato Soup, with small sliced fresh baguette to dip in :P

• 10 years ago

****'s boss. My favourite variety is pumpkin, followed closely by cheddar broccoli, which only marginally beats out clam chowder. Ain't nobody sayin' I hate soup.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I was eating in this open-air cfe when it started raining,it took me an hour and a half to finish my soup

• 10 years ago

what can be worse than hot delicious cup of soup and fresh bread for lunch in a winter time? :)

• 10 years ago

I don't. Did someone say I did?

Oxtail's my favourite.

I avoid cockaleekee soup though. I'm not sure whether it contains them or gives you one :-)

• Sawyer
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I hate it because there are so many good kinds, it's hard to pick. lol

Source(s): soup is my favorite
  • 10 years ago

because there are to many ingredients are thrown into the same bowl

Source(s): only like chicken noodle
  • 10 years ago

I personally love soup hard core... but my husband hates it... he says its a consistancy thing. I dunno he is a weirdo.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.