How do i tell a girl i've never kissed anyone?

so this sounds extremely pathetic, and it really is. i'm in college and ive never had a girlfriend. i just don't know what to do to take it to any level above friendship. lately at my school i've been hanging out quite a bit with this girl, but i don't know what to do. i hung out with her... show more so this sounds extremely pathetic, and it really is. i'm in college and ive never had a girlfriend. i just don't know what to do to take it to any level above friendship. lately at my school i've been hanging out quite a bit with this girl, but i don't know what to do. i hung out with her tonight and when we got back to the dorms she got off at her floor and i kept going to mine. my friends that happened to be in the elevator with me litterally kicked me out and told me to go say goodnight to her, but i kinda panicked. i just dont know what to do. i've never been in a relationship and i don't know how to tell someone that. i've never even kissed a girl as lame as it sounds. i'm not very close friends to many girls so i don't want to mess this up, i just don't know how to tell someone that i've never been in a relationship. i just don't want to seem too 'experienced' so to say and have her feel burdened by it. i'm mostly just afraid of messing this up and landing permanently in the friend zone. i'm asking that you share with me based on experience how to share these deep emotions with someone, and how to take it out of the friend zone. like i said, i have absolutely no experience at this so please go easy on me.

i know this is kinda a sad pathetic story but please don't be a d*ck. i won't write sh*t on your questions if you don't on mine. i'm only looking for positive ideas of how to help my situation. if you have a question that needs help, leave a link and i'll do my best.

thanks
Update: haha fk you randy