Why do Christians think and believe that Jesus is divine?

1. Jesus could raise the dead so he is divine? ***Prophet Elijah also could raise the dead. "And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah: and the soul of child came into him again, and HE REVIVED" [1 kings 17:22] Even the dead bones of Elisha could restore a dead body to life by touching(2 kings... show more 1. Jesus could raise the dead so he is divine?

***Prophet Elijah also could raise the dead.

"And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah: and the soul of child came into him again, and HE REVIVED" [1 kings 17:22]

Even the dead bones of Elisha could restore a dead body to life by touching(2 kings 13:21)

2. Jesus was taken to heaven So He is God?

***If Christians still believe Jesus is divine because he was raised up heaven, Why dont they accept other prophets as divine who were raised up to heaven?

..And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried..And he saw him more [2 Kings 2:11-12]

Also Enoch was taken to heaven by God as like Jesus.

"And Enoch walked with God; and he(Enoch) was not (die); for God took him (into heaven)" [Genesis 5:24]

***This is also repeated in Hebrews 11:5

"It was by faith that Enoch was taken up to heaven without dying--" he discreared, because God took him." for before he was taken up, he was known as a person who pleased God" [Hebrews 11:5 from New Living Translation]

Note: Elijah, Enoch and Jesus Alive body was taken to heaven by God.

3. Jesus Virgin birth can make him great?

Jesus had a Mother but Melchizadek had no Father or Mother. So who is great?

"Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God" [Hebrews 7:3]

Also Adam had no Father or Mother.

4. Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost while he was still in his mother's womb so He was God?

The same was true with John the Baptist(Luke 1:13-15)

5. Jesus could cause a blind man to see again so he is divine?

***Also Prophet Elisha did:

"And Elisha prayed, and said: 'Lord, I pray thee, OPEN HIS EYES, that he may see.' And the Lord Opened the eyes of the young man: and he saw" [2 kings 6:17]

"And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said: 'Lord, open the eyes of there men, and they may see.' And the Lord opened their eyes, and they saw; and behold, they were in the midst of Samaria" [2 kings 6:20]

***Elisha was also told to cause blindness 2 kings, 6:18

6. Jesus could heal leprosy so He is divine?

***Also Elijah told Naaman who was a leper to wash in the Jordaan river (2 kings, 5:14)
Update: ***Bible "Son of God" literally mean "Servant of God" and why Christians dont wanna believe it? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkNR3ul4DhPxSYtaaXcGFsPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101008153418AACfXSi (click here)
Update 2: Jesus never did anything by himsel. Jesus performed all Miraculous Sign by God, not himself "..I CAST OUT DEVILS BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD..." [Mathew 12:28] "..I WITH THE FINGER OF GOD CAST OUT DEVILS..." [Luke 11:20] "..I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: AS0 I HEAR, I JUDGE: AND MY... show more Jesus never did anything by himsel. Jesus performed all Miraculous Sign by God, not himself

"..I CAST OUT DEVILS BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD..." [Mathew 12:28]

"..I WITH THE FINGER OF GOD CAST OUT DEVILS..." [Luke 11:20]

"..I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: AS0 I HEAR, I JUDGE: AND MY JUDGEMENT IS JUST; BECAUSE I SEEK NOT MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME" [John 5:30]

Several verses of Bible says Jesus can do nothing by himself. Read John 5:19, John 8:28 etc.
Update 3: "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus the Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know" [Acts 2:22]

read >>"accredited by God" so Peter did not see the miracles as proof that Jesus is God.