Do you think that Atheist's have stronger moral values than people who believe in God?

Please think deep before answering this question.
Update: Some people here seem to think the answer is so obvious but it's not. I have seen atheists who do a lot more humanitarian work then theists do and if you think about it, their motivation is not to please God or for a better afterlife but for the pure sake of helping others. Those who said don't... show more Some people here seem to think the answer is so obvious but it's not. I have seen atheists who do a lot more humanitarian work then theists do and if you think about it, their motivation is not to please God or for a better afterlife but for the pure sake of helping others. Those who said don't generalize, you are right you can't speak for all but sometimes when I see atheists who are such great humanitarians I feel like their motivation and intentions are so much better than ours who believe in God and do good acts in His name.