why do you hate tomato soup?

hey could you please suggest why you hate tomato soup

billy g i like u thanx im writing a speech about it so i need more supporters

thanx ray corn

speedle great answer thanx ............ i think im gonna stop sayin thanx so just thanx to everyone who hates it

smartstu that is the most awesome answer yet it brought a tear to my eye

• pmj
    Favorite Answer

the texture and taste. it tastes like fake tomatoes.

Because I am not a fan of tomatoes in the first place. I will however use tomato soup as a sauce for my grilled cheese but I would not eat plain tomato soup.

I hate the texture of soup in general, and also because of the saltiness. Tomato soup however...the texture is thicker while slightly creamier than regular soup, and it gives it a texture I dislike. It's delicious in sauces though, because it's not nearly as thick or stringy as tomato paste.

Source(s): Myself, for life!
  • ?

Hate tomatoes hate soup simples

I barfed it up once on a road trip from the Grand Canyon to Los Angeles, all over the inside of my dad's green 1971 Pontiac Firebird... in the middle of August. When we got home, he made me clean it up and for MONTHS everytime we got into that hot car, all we could smell was tomato soup puke. He wound up giving me that car when I turned 16, and now I understand why.

Blagh... no thanks. I'll stick to chicken noodle.

Sorry, but I like tomato soup - especially with some parmesan cheese mixed in!

Who said I hate tomato soup,,was it that ***** at number 14,,she's lying

I don't like tomatoes anyway. BUT if I have to pick a soup (i don't like soup either) i'd pick tomoato lol.

I don't like tomatoe soup cause of the consistency either.

because i used to have to eat it every day for months when i was younger because i was sick and now i can't even stand the smell without puking ><

• Anon