Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can you really buy a chinese wife?

A taxi driver was telling me that british men can buy a chinese or tia wife out there for as cheap as £70 or less. And that you can marry her out there and then bring her back to the UK. Is this true?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

no but you can rent one

• 4 years ago

Buy A Chinese Wife

• 5 years ago

Yes, some desperate malaysian chinese men paid a lump sum of money to their Vietnamese and North Korea spouses's families for their blessing of their daughter's marriage. This is not a form of violation of human right but is an individual rights to do so.

• Yes and no.

That they mean is that arranged marriages/match making still happens in China. Part of the process is that the husband pays a dowry to the wife to be parents. I was once out in the countryside in a remote village in China where a guy on a motor bike stopped the bus I was travelling in. He asked the driver not to take his new wife, who was from another part of China and was missing home because he had pay 20,000 rmb for her.

As a foreign national, you will unfortunately depending on your point of view, you will have a few girls who will want to escape China to live better off life in a richer country. This point is echoed in a quote I got from Chinese media from a girl on a dating show "I rather be sad in a limousine than be happy in a rickshaw"

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw5QB

u want to buy just buy lah, no need to feel bad, you are going a good deeds and get good karma because you help her out of difficulties and her family get some money, just treat her like a wife, not slave or animal will do

• 1 decade ago

Acquiring a Chinese wife is kind of like the dog that wanted to catch the car,, until he finally caught one.

• 1 decade ago

He must joking, because in china have forbid any kinds of traffic in persons,in the far countryside,some one who hard to marry a girl(disable or poor) have to pay more than 3000USD to marry a girl by illegal way!

• 1 decade ago

yes i have 3 but it is more costly than 70 quid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, very easy.. too many hungry Chinese girls hunger for foreigners

• 1 decade ago

even it's true, u have to provide millions of pounds for her for her shoes, purses, clothes, furs, boots, jewelry, cosmetics, fragrances, cars, trips, support her parents and siblings, etc...in the future 50 years or until she dies.

do u still think it's a good deal?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.