What is your view on what I see again and again here on Yahoo Answers?

This was a recent Question on this site; the additional stuff was about how atheists constantly misquote scripture out of context to back up their stance ... or something like that, I cannot check up on it now - I answered this question and was chosen as the best answer and then it WAS DELETED! I do not have a copy... show more This was a recent Question on this site; the additional stuff was about how atheists constantly misquote scripture out of context to back up their stance ... or something like that, I cannot check up on it now - I answered this question and was chosen as the best answer and then it WAS DELETED! I do not have a copy of my own response.
Why in the name of democracy was this one deleted? I see far more offensive stuff on Questions.
It is not good enough Yahoo!
Update: The whole thing was deleted, very soon after I was notified that my answer was chosen. I did not have chance to re-read all that had been written by other answerers or by myself - it is also scrubbed off my personal record in 'best answers' If you have responded to several similar questions in the same... show more The whole thing was deleted, very soon after I was notified that my answer was chosen. I did not have chance to re-read all that had been written by other answerers or by myself - it is also scrubbed off my personal record in 'best answers'
If you have responded to several similar questions in the same day, you can forget just what you said to which question!
Update 2: Thanks Alan h - tha's a gud'n! Best to 'av a laff when t' world's gone daft! And thers nowt but rubbish arahnd, and today, fowk 'aven't t' brains thi were born with! Frettin' niver did thee any gud! Lets be off and av a sing song on Ilka Moor! Hes ta got tha squeeze box? show more Thanks Alan h - tha's a gud'n! Best to 'av a laff when t' world's gone daft! And thers nowt but rubbish arahnd, and today, fowk 'aven't t' brains thi were born with!
Frettin' niver did thee any gud!
Lets be off and av a sing song on Ilka Moor! Hes ta got tha squeeze box?