Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL:Sugar snap peas or Baby leeks?

In ravishing raspberry jelly.topped with a creamy cheese sauce and a topping of caramelised apples.....a dollop of fresh cream and a scattering of silverskin onions and chocolate buttons finish the dish ....Orgasmic

Favorite Answer

Sugar snap peas Jess, I DO NOT LIKE LEEKS!!!!!!, hell can we not change it to strawberry jelly even if it will not work as well, God I am picky aren't I. Does sound like a recipe and a half though,

Source(s): 'Martin is running out of the door now to get the ingredients' Thanks for another AMAZING meal Jess )))

Baby leeks

Baby Leeks *does a leek spin*

Mmm I'd love to go over your recipe book with you....sugar snap peas sounds yummy thank you

• sword

Edamame! Its like a premature soy bean, a sprint one soy. Peas are thoroughly astonishing. Edamame is served with sea salt and you dip in soy sauce, and you do no longer consume the pod, you in basic terms drag the beans out with your the enamel. i discover it impossible to stand as much as!

I'll go a portion of peas now and plate up a baby leek portion for the freezer please.

Sugar snap peas are fine for me....

Leeks.....i love leeks that juice all over the place.

;)

could i just go for the orgasmic part jess?

.Sugar snap peas