Should I be angry? Or just let this one go? It's kinda long but it's late & I'm tired!?

I'm really unsure how I should feel about what happened the other night. My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years/high school sweetheart is in the Army and was able to come home on leave. I am currently in college so we are doing an LDR for now but see each other quite a bit considering the distance. One of his old high... show more I'm really unsure how I should feel about what happened the other night. My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years/high school sweetheart is in the Army and was able to come home on leave. I am currently in college so we are doing an LDR for now but see each other quite a bit considering the distance. One of his old high school friends threw a birthday party for some friend while my boyfriend was home and I happened to be in so we went. Usually when this guy throws a party I stay home for many reasons. One being that we have a mutual dislike for each other. Also, he brings out my boyfriend's less desirable traits when they hang out. My boyfriend has admitted that they have gone their separate ways in life, but they still remain friends to an extent. Basically a hang out/party once when he's in.

Other friends that we had graduated with were there, so it wasn't bad. I had a pretty good time from 8 pm until 3 am. I gave my boyfriend his space to hang out with his friends while I hung out with mine. Then I got tired. I told my b/f I was exhausted not to mention had a killer headache from being around all the cigarette smoke blowing around. He told me that he would be ready in 15 minutes..so I waited 30. Most of the people I was friends with had went home by that point so I was sitting on the swing trying to not fall asleep. I went up to him, and he just kept doing his thing so I grabbed his truck keys and went to the truck and fell asleep until after 5 am when he said he was ready then. I was irritated..but his excuse is that he never sees these people and wanted to hang out with them before he left. I get that..but seriously, I don't see those people either and the 7 hours I had before the sleepy hit was plenty. Part of me is angry and part of me feels bad for being angry...so I haven't said anything to him yet besides the sarcastic comment when he finally came to the truck. Am I within reason to be irritated?