How to swaddle my 6 month old in Summer?

My son is now 6 months old and he still loves being swaddled at night, I've tried many many times to get him out of the habit as it's getting too hot and he wakes up sweating. I can't use just a wrap I need something that he will stay in because he gets out very easily! At the moment I have a swaddleMe... show more My son is now 6 months old and he still loves being swaddled at night, I've tried many many times to get him out of the habit as it's getting too hot and he wakes up sweating. I can't use just a wrap I need something that he will stay in because he gets out very easily! At the moment I have a swaddleMe Summer from Kiddopotamous but he gets out of that one straight away so I have to put a light wrap around it otherwise he'll escape. Everytime he gets out of the wrap he takes his dummy out (even if hes asleep) and wakes up! I don't mind that he likes to be swaddled still but I just need something that he wont sweat it..we have a fan but no air con and in summer it gets very hot in Queensland!
Update: Brown eyed girl..do you have a child who won't sleep unless they're swaddled? Its hard ok, I've tried so many things to break the habit and nothing will work, the only thing it achives is everyone having no sleep at night and my son being upset. I didn't ask if my son should be swaddled or not,... show more Brown eyed girl..do you have a child who won't sleep unless they're swaddled? Its hard ok, I've tried so many things to break the habit and nothing will work, the only thing it achives is everyone having no sleep at night and my son being upset. I didn't ask if my son should be swaddled or not, trust me I've been through that many times. I've given in to the idea that it's just something he likes. Of course I'm aware of the risk of SIDS.. thats why I asked the question so I could make it safer and cooler for him. I'm sorry but I don't need that type of negative advice. Thank you to everyone else else for your suggestions..please keep them coming!!