Is it possible for someone to discover your name address or telephone number by using the netstat command?

Is it possible for a home user to track you down using the netstat command ,finding out your personal details ?If not how would someone find anothers address .I am not thinking of doing this but we know someone who does or says they do and want to find out how easy it is to do.
Update: Thank you all - i have a secondary question. How is it possible for a home user to trace someone -for example an interbet friends says they are sitting taking an overdose and the police turn up on their doorstep ,is it the police that can track them or the home user. We (a group of us) are trying to find out if we... show more Thank you all - i have a secondary question.
How is it possible for a home user to trace someone -for example an interbet friends says they are sitting taking an overdose and the police turn up on their doorstep ,is it the police that can track them or the home user. We (a group of us) are trying to find out if we are being lied to or not,its ok non of us are suicidal ,it is related to an ongoing case of internet harrassment. We are trying to figure out how she does the things she does.
5 answers