What to do about a broken friendship ? Best answer 10 points !?

I been friends with this girl for about 3 months now going on 4. I knew her from along time ago through one of my best guy friends and at first me n her didn't click that well, then about a year later 3 months ago we started talking again cause the same best guy friend is her friend too. Over the past 3 months... show more I been friends with this girl for about 3 months now going on 4. I knew her from along time ago through one of my best guy friends and at first me n her didn't click that well, then about a year later 3 months ago we started talking again cause the same best guy friend is her friend too. Over the past 3 months me and her sarah ( thats her name ) grew really close and we come to find out we have alot in common. She really opened up to me and we been through the same things with friends. I really went out of my way to be a good friend to her and she did so many amazing things for me. But the problem is she is very over weight and has a hard time getting guys. Im fit and in good shape and I noticed that when we go out she gets jealous sometimes cause guys give me more attention then her. But i've told her time and time again that I would never ever talk to a guy she was into cause Im not that type of person & her friendship means alot to me. She said she just has a hard time trusting girls cause other female bestfriends of her done that to her before, I assured her again I would not. Then last weekend we went to this guy toms house who is good firends with me and sarahs best guy friend rick, this guy tom is super cool and me and him are just friends. Don't get me wrong he is very good looking but I DO NOT like him at all. I just like him as a friend. I actually liked toms friend rick. Sarah has hung out with tom and his other two bestfriends and our best guy friend about 3 times. I knew she liked him but she was just shy, she asked me since me and tom became cool friends to see if he liked her. I tired my ways to find out but the dude tom would beat around the bush which made me think he wasn't into her, but I told her if shes really into him she cant be so shy and not talk to him she needs to be more up front n go after what she wants. So he had a party coming up last friday that we went to. When I first walked in the door tom said to me "wow you look great" and didn't say anything about sarah looking nice. I said thanks but I could tell right there she was kinda upset. As the night went on I was doing my own thing talking to everyone who was there, and some how in the middle of the night she got mad because tom was talking to me more then her, and she fliped out on me in front of everyone at the party. I was drunk and I didn't even want to fight with her cause I thought she was acting crazy, me and tom were just friends. I don't know how tom looks at me but I look at him as a friend and hes never flirted with me or anything he just gave me a compliment and talked to me more then her, but thats not my problem. & I would never ever talk to him anyways cause she means way more to me then that. So didn't talk to me for the rest of the night and then went home. She sent me a text message saying I hope u know were done. And I just didn't respond cause I was so upset. Then I figured Id give her a few days to cool off, so I called her today to talk to her, she didn't answer so I left her a voice mail saying how this is so stupid to loose my friendship over a guy that I dont even like who Im just friends with. She never called me back and that was like 7 hours ago. I just dont know what to do at this point cause Im so upset. I want to call her again but I think I'll feel like a fool if she wont answer or text me back a second time. Im just lost for words and heartbroken about this cause she meant alot to me as friend. My best guy friend lives with her and I told him if he could talk to her that would be great but I don't know what hes going to say, and even if she is going to listen to him. I have no idea what to do. Any advice please help !?