Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease... help please!?

Hi, I have just had an ultrasound of my liver and have been told that it is very enlarged and that I have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, due to my Insulin Resistance. I am only 20 years old, and they were really worried at how fast it had progressed and how enlarged my liver was considering my age. I am... show more Hi, I have just had an ultrasound of my liver and have been told that it is very enlarged and that I have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, due to my Insulin Resistance. I am only 20 years old, and they were really worried at how fast it had progressed and how enlarged my liver was considering my age. I am overweight but not obese.

Does this mean that my liver has been damaged already? Can this lead to serious problems?
I have been feeling tired and fatigued for a couple of years now, do you think this could be the cause?

If anyone has any information on this I would really appreciate it.
Update: I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome hence the insulin resistance... so yes I have hormone imbalances etc. but I do eat fairly healthily.
Update 2: I'm not looking for dietary advice