Mike asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Are breast enlarging ringtones real?

I have heard of them from Discovery, Manswers and other sources but I have only caught a moment here-and-there - nothing conclusive as to whether or not they work, medically. I see that there is an American-owned site with the "new" tones at www.boobtones.com and that they are only $1.99 each BUT - even though it's a small amount of money, I'd like to know if anyone has used them.

• Best answer

Actually, people, they ARE real. If he had watched the entire segments on those shows, he'd have seen that they DO actually increase bust size by way of subliminal messages - something hidden in the ringtone that simulates a baby's crying. It's pretty simple, actually.

Think about all of the things that subliminal messages (and even positive thought, alone) can influence in our lives, and bodies.

The results aren't astronomical but they are there. The site he reference is legitimate. They have their proper licensing, etc. The issue is that the old company still has the tones, as well, they are just the older versions - don't sound as good and don't have as good of results. Also, there are a lot of fake sites that have tones that claim to be the real deal and aren't. (Easy to make money off of your ringtone site if it claims to do that, huh? lol). The reason you can't listen to them online (the REAL ones) is because they could be recorded, used, have halfway results and then, the company is given a bad name.

YES - I know the fellow who owns the American company that he referred to. I assure you that these are legitimate. When science, metaphysics and several trial runs show the proof, how can so many people refute that?

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

1

Source(s): #1 Breast Enlargement Trick : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?ZBcC

2

Source(s): Increase Breast Size Naturally http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement

Breast Growth Ringtone

I've seen them on Manswers and I'm familiar with the japanese version that preceded them. The ring tones contain subliminal messages embedded in the ring tones, and they also contain another component, a unique sound that produces a physiological response in some women. The idea is that the more you hear it, the more you are exposed to the subliminals, thus producing the affect. Ideally, you will have people that actually call you once in awhile, since its based on repetition. That said, the field of subliminals dates back well over 40 years. The movie industry used it, the CIA spent untold time, money and resources to develop it for a means of covert persuasion, and countless private and commercial companies use it in self help applications. I didn't realize there were so many armchair geniuses in this thread, I mean, don't go do any research or anything, just blurt out the first thing that sounds good in your head! *rolls eyes at naysayers and smart asses in thread* To answer the question, I believe they are real and can work if used correctly.

Hi,

I am Areana from Germany and 2 years back I was hopeless as you are now. Breast is one of the most imp part of a girls's life. Few years back I was like having a flattened chest. It was always a matter of dis-appointment when I see a good looking boy dating a good figures girl. I felt jealous.

After a hell lot of trying trying and trying various pills and creams I found a precisely what I was looking for years. I paid only the handling charge for the first bottle so I bought it as this was cheap as hell @ https://tr.im/4NfLQ I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Cheers! Hope you will attain your self esteemed back :)

*>>> What's up? My name's Gwenivere, let me tell you a brief story about myself which I believe may be of some Hẹlp to you...

Growing up, I was teased all throughout high-school. You know, I was that girl with the really small breasts that everyone liked to make fun of. I did not hit puberty until a little bit later on in my life. People used to say all kinds of mean things to me, refering to my breasts as "man-boobs", "mosquito bite titts", "flat-chested" ... it just went on and on. I even had one boyfriend that told me that he was ashamed to be seen with me in public. The ridicule never seemd to end. Because of this, I went through school being very self-conscious about my appearance and my ability to get boys to like me. Even after puberty, I never made it past an A cup.. so my negative self-image carried on into college. The emotional scars left by those mean girls (and boys) from HS never quite faded.

So, with that, I was determined to change my predicament. The thought of going through life feeling insecure about my body was unacceptable to me , especially during my college years. So what I did was a thorough, dedicated search. I scoured the web for answers. I spent several days and nights pouring through an endless amount of first-hand accounts and other personal experiences with various products and solutions. During this quest, I found precisely what I was seeking. It was a topical cream called "CurvyBust" @ https://curvybust.im .. The first bottle that they sent out was totally Frẹe, the only thing I had to do was pay for the S&H. This is the only reason I even tried it, normally I would be too skeptical to bother with something "too good to be true." All I can say is, unbelievable. I went up almost 2 cup sizes in just a matter of a couple months. You would not believe what this has done for my self-esteem and outlook on things. I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Take care! I hope you find the answers you are looking for <3

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ViAgb

There area lot of scams out there. You can't trust the TV or the internet. Dr. Oz is suing a lot of companies right now because they have his name on their products & sites as if he endorses them, but he doesn't. The sound of crying babies will not make your breasts larger. Going through pregnancy makes them larger, but breast feeding will shrink them down. Gaining weight makes them larger, but it will also make other parts of your body larger (stomach, arms, legs, butt...)

• Umm, what? I don't get it. And I've never heard of it. What's the deal? Your boobs are supposed to grow every time somebody calls you or something? If that's true, its utterly ridiculous.