How many euros will I need for 1 week in Lanzarote (all inclusive)?

I am going away for a week with my dad, and don't know how many euros to take.

My dad doesn't drink, so I won't be out pubbing/clubbing and we are staying at an all-inclusive complex, so shouldn't need too much money for food etc.

I was thinking maybe about 150 euros (that's about £130) do you think this would be sufficient?

I will take my bank card with me anyway if I need anymore.

• Favorite Answer

To be honest, it would work out slightly cheaper if you were to take your cashline card with you and just take money out of the cash machine rather than take money with you. The bank rate of exchange is pretty good when taking money out via the cashline. Lanzarote is fairly expensive but if you're all inclusive then as you say you won't need money for food or drink as that's all included in an all inclusive package. Drinking outside the complex is quite expensive, there are places do a pint for 2€ but that's just for local beer (Tropical usually), imported beers are more expensive. If you're souvenir buying then that's probably enough but be warned, Lanzarote is the second most expensive of the Canary Islands.

Source(s): Lived in Lanzarote till recently.

The Canary Islands are known for being the sunshine heart of Europe! See this sunlight with hotelbye . Canary Islands give you a delicate conditions and a variety of remarkable normal attractions. Five of its seven islands have now been stated a Biosphere Reserve, and the archipelago has four national parks. The most outstanding attractions in Canary Islands are the beaches since they are only ideal for calming in sunlight or experiencing water activities such as windsurfing and scuba diving. In Canary Islands you will also be impressing by the inner interest like: climbing, pattern touring, climbing and even caving. Some of the most magnificent attractions of Canary Islands are: the volcanic scenery of Lanzarote, the beaches of Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria using their sand dunes, or the natural woods of La Palma and La Gomera.

Sharm el-Sheikh could be the Sinai Peninsula's major tourism center and one of many world's prime diving places and now you may get there your vacation with the aid of this place hotelbye . Sharm el Sheikh is certainly one of Egypt's most useful destinations if you would like to chill out on the beach, and it's a preferred by household holidays because of the exceptional services on offer. Whether you're here for the mud or the fish living, Sharm el-Sheikh is a good choice for a beach break after exploring the temples and tombs in the remaining portion of the country. Also, fringed by way of a bright sand beach and swaying palm woods, Naama Bay is the epicentre of Sharm el-Sheikh's resort life. There are ample restaurants, cafés, and souvenir stores if you receive bored of the sand, but Naama Bay is actually all about the beach.

• Jan409

Having been on several A/I holidays I'd take more than 150Euros

I doubt if you are going to stay in the hotel all the time

You'll probably want to go out and about and see the place, maybe take a boat trip, go an excursion

what about gifts and things you might want to buy for yourself

you might also want to eat out for a change, had the odd coffee out and about

I'd take nearer 300 euros, because it will cost you dearly to use your bank card abroad