POLL: Favorite Toppings on Your Pizza?

So yeah, favorite toppings on your pizza?:D Or, you could be a party pooper and not like pizza at all..

Does anyone ever have those "What the hell are these people talking about?!" moments on yahoo answers? It seems like people mostly ask homework questions and dating/marriage questions. Kinda weird . . yeah?

.veggie

Source(s): vegetarian

sausage mushroom and peperoni. My favorite frozen pizza is mystic pizza. Yes I just had one of those moments. I was asking people for their input on a subject so I could make a serious youtube video and some person accused me of using the issue for my own entertainment.

this will sound strange ,but Ive had a fish pizza. basically you batter 1 in. pieces of crappie (it's a fish) for the topping and the crust is mostly made from corn flour rather than dough , and the sauce ...tarter. I know ewww.

Source(s): last fishing trip

See, my favorite Toppings on PIZZA are:-

Cheese

Sausage

Mushrooms

Cheese and Red Pepper.

mushrooms.

Yeah kids are getting lazy trying to get other people to do the research. Although I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I had yahooanswers available to me back in the day.

Source(s): www.cohus.com

i only like thinbase pizza usually with these toppings: pepperoni, olives, mushroom, onions and saussage

Ham,cheese & pineapple.

• Henny

Always Cheese PIZZA!!!!

Hummmm!!!!

Pepperoni and bacon bits.

Sometimes, but mostly when it comes to this category.

• Lefty

Sausage, mushrooms and anchovies.