POLL: Favorite Toppings on Your Pizza?

So yeah, favorite toppings on your pizza?:D Or, you could be a party pooper and not like pizza at all..

Does anyone ever have those "What the hell are these people talking about?!" moments on yahoo answers? It seems like people mostly ask homework questions and dating/marriage questions. Kinda weird . . yeah?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

.veggie

Source(s): vegetarian
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

sausage mushroom and peperoni. My favorite frozen pizza is mystic pizza. Yes I just had one of those moments. I was asking people for their input on a subject so I could make a serious youtube video and some person accused me of using the issue for my own entertainment.

• 9 years ago

this will sound strange ,but Ive had a fish pizza. basically you batter 1 in. pieces of crappie (it's a fish) for the topping and the crust is mostly made from corn flour rather than dough , and the sauce ...tarter. I know ewww.

Source(s): last fishing trip
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

See, my favorite Toppings on PIZZA are:-

Cheese

Sausage

Mushrooms

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Cheese and Red Pepper.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

mushrooms.

Yeah kids are getting lazy trying to get other people to do the research. Although I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I had yahooanswers available to me back in the day.

Source(s): www.cohus.com
  • 9 years ago

i only like thinbase pizza usually with these toppings: pepperoni, olives, mushroom, onions and saussage

• 9 years ago

Ham,cheese & pineapple.

• Henny
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Always Cheese PIZZA!!!!

Hummmm!!!!

• 9 years ago

Pepperoni and bacon bits.

Sometimes, but mostly when it comes to this category.

• Lefty
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Sausage, mushrooms and anchovies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.