Anonymous

Men have bigger brains than women, how does this make you feel?

Women, this may take us a little longer to figure out than the men, but if we think about it then it might be true (lets not rush to throw in our opinions or the smarter, bigger brained men might think lowly of us!).

http://www.mastersofhealthcare.com/blog/2009/10-bi...

http://www.livescience.com/health/060908_brainy_me...

So I just read this and I want opinions. What do you think of it??

I honestly don't care, personally. I'm a girl. I guess thats kind of weird. Feminists would burn me at stake - and I still wouldn't care.

Go back to Genders Studies!!!

This is my section!!

Omg. You guys are so serious, lol. I don't actually think men are smarter than women, thats why I can make a joke about it. You can find a "Scientist" to claim anything actually.

Since no girls answered, i feel bad... :'(

don't whales have bigger brains than humans ? I'm not terribly impressed. The highest recorded IQ belongs to a chick (Marilyn VosSavant with 230). So ? So what has she done ? She's written a couple books and she has a news paper article called 'ask marilyn'. Big deal. Einstein looks like a retard compared to her (@ 165 I believe) and he's famous and influential (well, for a dead guy). My point isn't that a guy with a low IQ is smarter than chick with a higher IQ but that IQ and brain size are not all that important.

Ladies, don't let that kind of thing bother you. Any difference in size of brain is insignificant. Male and female brains are slightly different, chemically. That's already known to be true.

What you do with your brain is what counts.

brain size and brain ability aren't necessarily the same. the brain isn't all neurons, it is also fat cells called glial cells and blood vessels, as well as connective tissue. A bigger brain could just mean it has more fat in it. Also, a brain that is smaller may still have more dense connections of dendrites

People say that brain size doesn't matter is wrong. Men have a bigger brains means more neurons connections. It's like saying an ant can be smart as a human if brain size doesn't matter

• boo

i dont care what scientists tell me

if i try hard enough i can do just as good as men

men need to get over themselves because their superiority has caused nothing but pain and suffering

which in my opinion is not a sign of intelligence

• well of course men have bigger brains than women!

Bigger brains, bigger heads, more space, more shallow issues.

as long as he has bigger wallet and is paying for everything i don't care whose brains is bigger. the only thing i care being bigger is his tinkler

That just means more tissue is going to waste.

Yes a love most BBW the more curves the better