How much does a Sky+ box cost?

I already subscribe to Sky but i would like a sky+ box. I have looked online but all i can find is bundles for new customers, sky+ with calls and broadband which i can't have because i'm tied into my calls and broadband package for another 9 months or Sky+ HD box deals which i don't want because they cost extra and i don't have a hd tv. So anyone know if its even possible to just buy the Sky+ box on its own? And how much it costs?

Links would be appreciated and so would a phone number but if you just know how much that is great.

Favorite Answer

If you're already got a standard Sky digibox, you can upgrade to Sky+. Here's a few things you should know:

A standard Sky box needs a single feed from the satellite dish. The Sky+ service uses two feeds. not one - this because the Sky+ service allows you to watch one channel while recording another. The Sky installer will connect an extra feed from the dish to your Sky+ set-top box. More on installation

Sky+'s functionality is free as long as you subscribe to any Sky package, otherwise you'll need to pay £10 a month to use the Sky+ box to record and pause shows and films. More

For more, or to arrange Sky to visit and upgrade you to Sky+, go to sky.com/shop/boxes/sky-plus-box.

Source(s): hope this helps x

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much does a Sky+ box cost?

I already subscribe to Sky but i would like a sky+ box. I have looked online but all i can find is bundles for new customers, sky+ with calls and broadband which i can't have because i'm tied into my calls and broadband package for another 9 months or Sky+ HD box deals which i don't...

Source(s): sky box cost: https://shortly.im/knZLr
  • Daphne

I doubt it, you know what sky are like. I want the sky plus box too. it is a lot to pay out in one go, I agree. just call the number on your viewing card and ask (that'll cost you a fortune too)

• Paul

20meg broad band, unlimited land line calls and tv box will cost ya £48 per month

im on Virgin media, an it costs me £96 per month for Hd+,20meg BB,Phone line,all channels etc

Source(s): spoke to sky today on the phone