How much does a Sky+ box cost?

I already subscribe to Sky but i would like a sky+ box. I have looked online but all i can find is bundles for new customers, sky+ with calls and broadband which i can't have because i'm tied into my calls and broadband package for another 9 months or Sky+ HD box deals which i don't want because they... show more I already subscribe to Sky but i would like a sky+ box. I have looked online but all i can find is bundles for new customers, sky+ with calls and broadband which i can't have because i'm tied into my calls and broadband package for another 9 months or Sky+ HD box deals which i don't want because they cost extra and i don't have a hd tv. So anyone know if its even possible to just buy the Sky+ box on its own? And how much it costs?
Links would be appreciated and so would a phone number but if you just know how much that is great.