My bsnl broadband is connected. But the web page is not opening. .what to do?

BSNL engineer has worked and now I am getting broadband connected. But I am unable to open web pages. The engineer says my computer is infected with virus I was using quickheal antivirus which was valid upto 09-09-2010. But the problem occured on 08-09-10.At that time broadband was not being connected. now from... show more BSNL engineer has worked and now I am getting broadband connected. But I am unable to open web pages. The engineer says my computer is infected with virus I was using quickheal antivirus which was valid upto 09-09-2010. But the problem occured on 08-09-10.At that time broadband was not being connected. now from 10-09 10 broad band is connected but the page is not opening.
Kindly suggest remedial procedures at the EARLIEST Thanks .
Update: some have suggested downloading. But when th page is not coming how to download free antivirus ? Even if I purchase a software, Net connection is necessary for registration.
Please explain the procedure. Thanks