My bsnl broadband is connected. But the web page is not opening. .what to do?

BSNL engineer has worked and now I am getting broadband connected. But I am unable to open web pages. The engineer says my computer is infected with virus I was using quickheal antivirus which was valid upto 09-09-2010. But the problem occured on 08-09-10.At that time broadband was not being connected. now from 10-09 10 broad band is connected but the page is not opening.

Kindly suggest remedial procedures at the EARLIEST Thanks .

some have suggested downloading. But when th page is not coming how to download free antivirus ? Even if I purchase a software, Net connection is necessary for registration.

Please explain the procedure. Thanks

Just formett ur hd, after some hours download Avast antivirus from this link - http://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download after download/install turn off ur system 4 30 minuts, enjoy!

It's because Quickheal Antivirus IS a virus.

There are tons of antivirus software out there that claim you have viruses on your computer and scam you into paying them to remove the warning, when in fact the program is a virus itself. These are called rogue antiviruses.

Get Malwarebytes, boot your computer in Safe Mode, and scan with that. Malwarebytes is the most effective tool for last-resort virus removal.

This problem is occuring with many people b'coz of quick heal antivirus.............just block its firewall & ur net will work...........