Is it safe to take wellbutrin and tramadol together?

I went to the pharmacy and was supposed to be getting Zoloft and Tramadol but read online that they shouldn't be taken together. I asked the pharmacist and he said the same thing. So he called my Dr. and they switched the prescription to Wellbutrin. But now I am reading that Weelbutrin is more or less the same... show more I went to the pharmacy and was supposed to be getting Zoloft and Tramadol but read online that they shouldn't be taken together. I asked the pharmacist and he said the same thing. So he called my Dr. and they switched the prescription to Wellbutrin. But now I am reading that Weelbutrin is more or less the same thing as Zoloft! Now I am afraid to take either one >.<
Update: Thank you for the answer! I just wasn't sure if they were in the same group or not. I read online that you should at least be very careful when taking them together, so I just wanted to make sure!