I am a teen trying to raise money for different charities, my mission right now is TWLOHA, creative ideas?

I have a passion for helping people. I want to be proud of myself. I've volunteered all summer and now it's time for a school year activity. An organization I am extremely passionate about at the moment is TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms). I'm going to try to raise money to donate to it, so do you have any creative ways to do so? All ideas are welcome, I have maybe three to five friends that would probably be willing to help out. Thanks!

one of the best ways is to run a concession stand at an event or to make something to sell

one of the best fund raisers we had was popcorn balls - the kind made with marshmallows - we always sold out

an event of some kind - a dance, a bowling party, a skate party, etc.

The organization could join a direct sales company which give a quality product, help others who need extra income, and bring your organization funds all the time. Notastyle which sells stationary, business cads, stationary etc can be sold to businesses and individuals.If you did not want to join one, create your own like making spa gift baskets, greeting cards, stationary, you even charge a reasonable fee for workshops. Get those in the community to help outThese items can be purchased at any arts and crafts store. They a tax deductible and be sure to ask the store for any discounts since you are a non-profit. Find out the gifts and talents of the people you work with. It's a good idea to contact local businesses, churches--the gift baskets could be sold to them as employee incentives or as rewards and way to obtain and keep their own customers. Plus, you could create a report on the benefits of giving to your organization on the human side and tax deductions. As well as to have a website relaying the wonderful blessings your organization provides. In fact tax deductions can a be a great incentive and lead generator. Do flyers and have business cards(always have these on hand--everyone in the organization should have them).

I love TWLOHA... Some good ways would be to create a good, that is simple, yet useful and sell them for donations. Or you could organize a garage sale and talk to people you know about donating items to sale.

ayee. same here im starting a community project called F.L.A.G.S. it stands for Friendship, laughter, assistance, giving, society find me on facebook if u want to join. Type in Amla Phey J