I want to import Tea from Japan - What do i need to know?

I am setting up a business importing Green Tea (don't think supermarket grade, I'm talking about actual green tea). I know alot about the tea, but my main problem is importation regulations as i have almost no knowledge of what i need to do and who i have to go to. I would be ever so grateful if anyone... show more I am setting up a business importing Green Tea (don't think supermarket grade, I'm talking about actual green tea).
I know alot about the tea, but my main problem is importation regulations as i have almost no knowledge of what i need to do and who i have to go to.
I would be ever so grateful if anyone would have any information about it :)

I looked for previous questions but there was only one where a couple of people who answered were saying that customers either are not interested in green tea or would go and purchase it at the supermarkets.
The products i am hoping to import are high quality and when brewed are bright green - dark green (depending on the variety), rather than all of the low quality supermarket grade teas we have sampled, which are brown/yellow.

Hope someone can help me out :)
Update: "Two major things you need to know:

1) What Tea is.

2) Where Japan is."

Did you even read the question?
I know what tea is, i know where Japan is... I'm asking for more information about import regulations as i'm not sure where to start.
Update 2: "people who REALLY know their stuff get their green tea from Taiwan. - Taiwan is famous in Asia for having superior teas. It's a mistake that a lot of people make in assuming that Japanese grown green tea must be the best because green tea comes from Japan. " I'm sure you just contradicted... show more "people who REALLY know their stuff get their green tea from Taiwan. - Taiwan is famous in Asia for having superior teas. It's a mistake that a lot of people make in assuming that Japanese grown green tea must be the best because green tea comes from Japan. "

I'm sure you just contradicted yourself with your last sentence, as you imply you really know your stuff and then say "green tea comes from Japan".
You can get green tea from alot of regions, Japan is only one of them.

Unless you can recommend a quality source of Taiwanese green tea that is guaranteed to be better than all Japanese teas, then i must assume you are Taiwanese, as i have not found a tea from Taiwan at any comparable quality to ones from Japan.
Infact, you are the only person i can find that says Tawainese tea is superior.
I'm sure it is good, depending on the harvesting times and processing, but every single piece of information i have come across states that Japanese tea is superior quality, and prefered by many.