Bracey asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would you die your hair..?

Pink?

Green?

Blonde?

Brown?

Other?

please give an opinion to each option, and choose your favourite.

It doesn`t matter if you like your natural-- if you were going to wich one?? if other- what ??

if i had hair...i would dye it whatever color for a price as yet to be determined....

• Sam M.

Pink- Ew. Asian people just look horrible with pink hair.

Green- I'd like some green streaks through my hair, but I wouldn't dye my entire head green. It'd be awesome for St. Patricks Day, but other than that, it wouldn't look very good.

Blonde- Again, I wouldn't be able to pull off the blonde hair, but if I could, I would dye my hair to this colour.

Brown- Perfect.

I have been them all apart from green , When I went pink I got rid of it after 2 weeks as it started to fade and go orange, Browns my natural colour I have been blonde and It looked really good but I couldnt afford to keep bleaching my roots as it costed to much and recked my hair, I have been purple and that looked pretty awesome, But at the moment I have black hair and I love it (: Oh & I have been red & blue

Pink? I would definitely get pink streaks/highlights. :)

Green? Yuck. Green is not an attractive hair color.

Blonde? Sure!

Brown? My hair is already auburn sooo.

Other? I've always REALLY liked platinum blonde hair thats short and choppy with side bangs and pink and blue streaks. Ahhhhhhhh.

• Emily

I would dye mine BLUE.

its different and i love like the blue washes you can put in your hair and they wash out like after 3 washes! and i think blue would go nice with my olive skin.

Pink - Depends what shade of pink, and light one would look cool!

Green- Just no.

Blonde- Blonde looks good on people, but not me. and i like classy blonde not trashy

Brown- Best of course cos im brunette, but depends who on !

i currently have pink hair

green reminds me too much of buggers and fades to a really nasty color

ive been every shade and tone of blonde and loved most of them, my fave is probably a really pale gold shade

i did a warm dark brown for a few months and got a lot of attention for it, it looked nice but it was too serious for me

i love being bright red too

i cant stand being one color for too long ;)

pink- ew never

green- thats throwup

blonde- yes

brown- yes

other- maybe a light orange?

i like blonde the most!

Source(s): me

Between blonde and brown :)

i would the fringe

no

maybe

i dye it brown all the time

i would dye it blue out of all the dyes available

electric blue highlights. WEWT.