I am in love with my PJs! Help! I only want to wear them!?

I am in love with my pjs! I have made a website and a facebook page devoted to them! What will happen if i wear them to school?? will i be allowed?? advise please! but no rudness, or i will report- this is not a jok. I feel so imbarrased to ask infront of all my class, how can i wear them without getting told off?? advise please!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I am in love with mine too, and I've worn mine to school and when people said stuff to me I just told them that they wear pjs too, and I'm more comfortable then they are, and that there is no law for wearing pjs. just if you decide to dont do it a lot of times, and make sure it is only the pants not the shirt too, cause then it would be a little wierd.

• Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You will probably get funny looks if you wear PJs to school but maybe get some yoga pants and long sleeved T-Shirts

• 1 decade ago

wear them to school and see what happens. You may turn on alot of boys or get alot of strange looks.

• 1 decade ago

check your school dress code, some won't allow you to wear pajamas

and some people will look at you weird, but whatever as long as you like it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just wear the bottoms. Girls at my school wear them all the time with a tank top or cami.

Hey can you answer mine?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au6e2...

• 1 decade ago

u cud wear them under ur clothes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.