Hey!! Awsome words please!?

Hey guys!! im looking for some awsome words. What are ur favourites??

NO rude words, or i`ll report you! Thanks!! But sunny words are welcome:D

No Insults!! thanks!

Warus is a cool word! So is Limeball and Checkers!

Source(s): Brain!

Floccinaucinihilipilification. It means 'the action of estimating something as useless'. So, it can probably be floccinaucinihilipilificated itself.

Leuchipotomy - the art of creating white horses on chalk hillsides.

• baccus

different words you could say rather of "that's cool"... outstanding! astonishing! (or "fab") Groovin' "precise on" or you could say "far out" "peachy prepared" "depraved" (i in my view like applying this one lol) =P or "that's Aces" suitable or astounding you additionally can say "that's the MAX" or that's warm lol sturdy success! I unquestionably love applying differnet words than constantly staying to the comparable yet each each now and then i gets so used to saying or listening to the comparable be conscious, unwell save on applying it. And, thank you for posting this question, I gave a action picture star for you. b/c You jogged my memory that is sturdy to apply different words, so i'm gonna attempt to proceed doing that too now on lol. So, it quite is the final time you will in all risk hear me say "that's cool" lol... =]

Rambunctious is my favourite word at the moment.