promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I explain my love of Sarah Palin to liberals?

I mean, it's not like I'm ever gonna meet her or anything, but I happen to think she's the sexiest woman alive. I've had things for older women in politics (margret thatcher, anyone =) ), but she can be my president of vice any day of the week. but how do I explain this to my very, very liberal friends and family?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Just tell them that you are thinking with the little head and they will understand.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • bianka
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

simply by fact it became into basically 2 years in the past that that comparable container of rocks became into the chief of the loose worldwide. The loose worldwide has seen how properly a container of rocks can lead the worldwide and are afraid that electorate who're the two stupid to that container of rocks, would desire to truly vote her in! Sara Palin isn't now, nor has she ever been a appropriate candidate for elected workplace outdoors of Wasila Alaska. She isn't extremely sensible, she has no worldwide view to communicate of and she or he seems to have been a bad Governor in Alaska. She became into in all probability the worst decision for presidential workplace that I even have ever pay attention of in my , significant, lifetime! Her habit on the marketing campaign path became into disgraceful and frightening. i do no longer "hate" Sara Palin, i'm advantageous she is an extremely extreme high quality individual in lots of techniques, she basically does not comprehend her obtrusive obstacles. And by using how...I classify myself as extra of a conservative than liberal.

• 10 years ago

Yup, you're just thinking with the wrong head =\

She doesn't seem like a good person or mother or anything. Like most politicians she's phoney-baloney.

Try swaying your tastes to another type of woman...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

There's no way to explain this to anyone, let alone liberals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

You don't owe anyone an explanation. Don't worry about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.