No joking. How do I become a prostitute?

I've heard it a million times before, I don't want your criticism. Please, if you aren't going to answer my question properly I would prefer it if you didn't answer it at all. I want to become a prostitute. I know the risks and I honestly do not care. Indifference is a virtue of mine. I want to... show more I've heard it a million times before, I don't want your criticism. Please, if you aren't going to answer my question properly I would prefer it if you didn't answer it at all.
I want to become a prostitute. I know the risks and I honestly do not care. Indifference is a virtue of mine.
I want to know how to get into an agency, what they want in their girls, and things that they like. I'm not too bright, I'll admit that now. I dropped out of school at the beginning of my year nine, and before that I skipped so many classes it should have been imposable. I haven't had any real education since year six (if that means anything).
I'm a girl (duh) and I'm 5'5 (about).
I'll do pretty much anything, and as I said I know the risks of prostitution. I don't do drugs. I smoke. All my money goes to getting my ma back on track, and looking for my pa. I have a pretty bad temper but I have had years of acting practise. I dance, I sing.
Please tell me anything I can know about becoming a prostitute. Thanks to those who answer my question properly. x