I can see the veins in my left eye, because of bright light.?

Okay, i know sounds weird but im worried. Im hopefully going to see somebody about it soon. But i just wanted to know if anyone has had the same problem and if so, please could you tell me. It happens when i first wake up and when im swimming underwater with googles on. It started off really small at first it... show more Okay, i know sounds weird but im worried. Im hopefully going to see somebody about it soon. But i just wanted to know if anyone has had the same problem and if so, please could you tell me.
It happens when i first wake up and when im swimming underwater with googles on. It started off really small at first it looked like the veins of my eye. It was small, but ive recently noticed that it looks like its "spread" because now i can see more of the veins. I cant find anything on it so far but its getting worse. Please if anyone knows what it is, or has the same problem. Please let me know.
Thankyou xx
Update: Indi- i dont see what is silly. But yeah im 18 :/
Update 2: Its a not a complaint its a question.
Ive got asmtha and thats nothing to do with my eye. I wasnt just asking if anyone knew what it is, i was also asking if anyones had it before.