Christians please answer. Till death do us part what exactly does that mean?

When you get married you make a vow "till death do us part" which allot of people take as in when you die you part from your spouse and are able to get re married and or you part spiritually. I do not agree , am I wrong. If you are equally yoked and both partners are going to heaven then doesn't that... show more When you get married you make a vow "till death do us part" which allot of people take as in when you die you part from your spouse and are able to get re married and or you part spiritually. I do not agree , am I wrong. If you are equally yoked and both partners are going to heaven then doesn't that mean that YOU WILL NEVER DIE AND HAVE ETERNITY IN HEAVEN? Death = HELL am i right? so if you look into it in a complex way then would it be wrong to get re married if you were in a happy marriage and your spouse died and went into heaven (Assuming the living partner would be going there too) ? Im trying to say till death do you part doesnt excist for the couples for have eternal life unless one does DIE (HELL). Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm a newly wed and my mother in law struck my cord by saying and bringing up that she would be happy for my husband finding a new wife if I died but what bothered me was well other than the fact she brought that up is that I wouldn't even dare think of getting remarried , I am so in love I would wait for him until i went into heaven.
Update: sorry for the grammatical errors I am typing very fast so please try and read in between the lines.
Update 2: obviously in heaven your not married but in heaven are you not still one (as in two becomes one?)
Update 3: Thank you for the answers ...I guess I love my husband so much I wouldn't want to be re married if he were to die , I would rather die a widow hoping we would reunite in heaven as one. I wouldnt want to sleep with another man either , I'd pay my respects to my husband... Even if we are just to be brothers... show more Thank you for the answers ...I guess I love my husband so much I wouldn't want to be re married if he were to die , I would rather die a widow hoping we would reunite in heaven as one. I wouldnt want to sleep with another man either , I'd pay my respects to my husband... Even if we are just to be brothers and sisters in heaven at least I took my love seriously. No one understands true love anymore , love is what makes the world go round. God is love!
Update 4: I guess it just bothered me that my mother in law made me picture my husband with another woman while me being dead , kinda weird if you ask me. We are at a young age of 23 both Christians.