Are your miranda rights read before your handcuffed or when you reach the jail house.?

I was parked at the mall picking up my daughters and a lady swung her car in front of me blocking the exit. I blew my horn and flashed my lights to let her know that I needed to get out. She sat so I ended up getting out of the car and she still refused to move after me asking twice. She called the cops and her... show more I was parked at the mall picking up my daughters and a lady swung her car in front of me blocking the exit. I blew my horn and flashed my lights to let her know that I needed to get out. She sat so I ended up getting out of the car and she still refused to move after me asking twice. She called the cops and her daughter to the scene to fight me. The cop arrived ask what was going on and I told him he began talking to her daughter and the daughter was stating incorrect information and I was correcting her. The officer yelled and rushed to me and asked in a loud tone you pointing at me, I said no I was speaking to the young girl. He then snatched me up by my arm that I suffer nerve damage in and drug me across the street my shoe came off and my broke toe bent back it was the most awful experience for my daughters and I. He then asked me for my license and I sat in my car and two other officers arrived on the scene. The officer snatched me up out of my car and told me to put my hands behind my back and the lady officer put the handcuffs on me so tight that they bruised my wrist. I was crying my daughters were crying and I kept asking why am I being arrested. No one would answer, I wasn't read my rights until after reaching the police station and he was doing the paper work and said I need to read something to you do you understand I said yes. He began reading my miranda rights and I asked if this would go on my record he said no that I'll just be in there system that's all. I'm really concerned about that because I've never been in any trouble with the law. Can you please give me some answers so that I can move forward before attending court in October.Thanks