Why are Gods plans hard to understand?

From the beginning He knew that Adam and Eve would fall. Now we have to face ourselves with a sinful nature with weakness. The battle is between God and satan, but why do we have to be dragged into this mess as well? I fight to do right, and often screw up. Why did God give us emotions, and desires knowing we would... show more From the beginning He knew that Adam and Eve would fall. Now we have to face ourselves with a sinful nature with weakness. The battle is between God and satan, but why do we have to be dragged into this mess as well? I fight to do right, and often screw up. Why did God give us emotions, and desires knowing we would do nothing but screw up? It's not fair, and we can do nothing about it. I screwed up and masturbated, and am a married man. I ask God over and over again to help me to free me from this, but He does nothing. As long as satan is around, life will be nothing but hell. If God doesn't restore me, then ask Him to destroy me, because I don't want to live anymore. I know He created me, but when is He going to restore me and fix what I cannot? I hate myself because of my sin, but often I keep stumbling time again because I'm weak. Why should I ask the church to pray for me when God will not respond? I done this many times before as it is. I'm tired of suffering, and desire a way out of all this because I can't take it anymore. I long to be set free so I can enjoy life as others do, but can't find it. Thank you God for creating me the way I am! I hate my life, and don't know how to fix it, or where to start? Pray to God that He would remove the sex desires, or I'm going to in time leave my wife, and she can find someone else better then I am.
Update: How is it that God loves me when He gave me these stupid passions to work with?