Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

is porn bad..........?

i just watch when i am bored.... but i mean i do not feel guilty after watching it, its very entertaining, it makes jerking off feel better for me (a lot better) i do all my same activities, and every since i started watching porn once or twice a day my grades have gone up, my singing skills have gone up, my skateboarding skills and so many more have gotten better. and when i do i feel better after, and i sleep better to!

i still read my Bible and i swore since i started looking at porn i read my Bible more, i pray every night and every morning. the only thing it has made worse is my sadness all the time, which i was that since i was 9. :P i mean i still definitely respect woman, and maybe even more.

so how can porn be bad? do u think its bad? or is it healthy.... i am 14 year old male thanks.

i know its just a fantasy, i know its fake, i know real sex will be really differant.

i would never do anything to a woman if she did not want me to, and even since i did start watching porn, it has put in my mind i should wait till mariage. and i am.

yes i do freaking understand craig! ah u don't understand.

listen i don't wanna be having sex with a girl at this age i want my first time TO BE SPECIAL! with A GIRL I REALLY LOVE AND WHO LOVES ME BACK!!

sickos i would never watch child porn, nor would i watch the rape ones!

It's not bad exactly, but it can give you very unrealistic views about sex, and also some rather negative attitudes about women.

It kind of bothers me that a kid your age has gotten access to porn, but it's everywhere these days. Just keep in mind that porn is a FANTASY, and when you start having sex with real-life girls, it will be a lot different.

I think porn is pretty bad anyway, especially when you are 14.

I know you say you respect women, but it's the porn itself that makes women feel that they have to do things they don't want to do, rather than the men that watch it. By watching it you are feeding an industry which degrades women, even if you don't degrade women yourself.

I think it's fair enough if people who are over 18 and already know what real sex is like want to watch porn, but it is wrong for young people, because no matter how much you think it won't affect you, images like that at such a young age WILL affect you, whether you like it or not.

They think it's bad because they think that women who are in the porn movie is being abused. This may be true but often she knows what she's doing.

Unless it's of actual rape/violent and it's clear the actor/actress is in agony or if there are children or underage persons or cruelty involved then I don't see anything wrong with porn.

HOWEVER, a lot of the porn available is made for men by men.. meaning that you usually see the man getting his way unfairly.. for someone who has no experience like urself, it might make u think that all women will enjoy oral sex and that they don't mind being called certain names, or that it's sexy or normal to do certain things when in reality it isn't.. It can be difficult for young people with little or no sexual experience to differeniate whats normal sex and whats something that u do out of choice and preferance..in porn it always seems that the guy gets oral sex done or that the girl does not mind certain positions..but in reality its not like that.

Also, usually women in porn look a certain way that most women in real life don't look.. for example most of them have shaved pubic hair but in reality thats not what women look like.

Porn isn't bad as long as you don't expect real s*x to be just like it. Also it shouldn't consume too much of your time....you don't want to end up in your 40s never having been with a real woman because you never took the time to got out and meet one

Porn is not bad but at 14 is it against the law to view those images. They say 18 or older for a reason don't view those sites until your 18. The reason that law is placed is because your to immature to view sites like that. It can lead to disaster later in life.

It's wrong and degrading. Sex is for a man and wife, porn is just disgusting I can't stand it.

It's bad. It's a form of cheating, which in ur case I guess isn't a problem. The bible says it's bad!!!

No porn is not bad but people like my sister in law are ready to leave their husbands over it.

As long as its not child or rape porn then its perfectly OK

You cannot respect women when you USE them for your own selfish motives. You just PROVED your utter sexual/gender immaturity because you are unwilling/unable to pursue REAL sexual relationships with REAL women!

Granted......you're 14. You're NOT supposed to be having sexual relationships at this age! ahhh - BUT YOU ALREADY ARE IN PORN!

You really don't have a freak'n clue.