Joe asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Will Peyton Manning ever win another Super Bowl?

Manning has got about 5 years left before he retires, maybe more, but do you reckon in that time he will win another super bowl, with or without the colts?

Favorite Answer

Yes, we will see him winning another Super Bowl but not this year since it belongs to the Cowboys

Manning will be a Colt for the rest of his career. He won't leave. There's no way to tell what will happen in 5 years, but I don't foresee the Colts winning another one in the next 2-3.

I think there is a changing of the guard underway in the AFC. Teams like the Texans and Ravens are on the rise, while the former elite teams - the Chargers, Colts, and Patriots - are all showing signs of decay. I don't think that any of those latter three will make any more Super Bowls in the next few years.

So I doubt that Manning will win another onw. But of course, I've been wrong about football many times.

I don't forsee him winning another but it could definitely happen. He's 34, and he's an Iron Man kind of guy like Favre (never missed a start), so I'd say Manning has about 6 seasons left in him. I wouldn't underestimate Peyton Manning to win a Super Bowl within 6 years.

I think this year will probably be his last shot to win a Super Bowl with the Colts, everyone around him is gettting old and he has hardly any running game, but can still win a game by himself. He wont leave the Colts his contract renewal made sure of that.

Hard to say. The Colts' defense isn't very good and they couldn't stop the run. But more than that, if Coach Caldwell proved one thing last season its that he's a gutless turd and does exactly what bill polian says. I can't imagine a pro football team really thinking much of him. Can you imagine what polian's face would look like if he told a real coach to throw a game? Bill Parcells, Bill Cower, Tom Landry, Mike Ditka or Belichick would have knocked him on his sorry *** not said yes sir.

He certainly is one of the few players who can carry a team on his back for a long time.

Barring injury and the Colts continuing focus on providing him with weapons, I feel he will definitely win another Super-Bowl.

He is smart, tough and driven, and most of all...relentless.

• Jaye

He absolutely can win another Super Bowl. I am putting my money down on next year! Especially now that Marvin Harrison has the off season to fully heal.

No. I think that after that dissapointing performance at last year's super bowl, his whole carrer is going downhill from there.

Yes he will and it will be this season just say he won one because Marino and Jim Kelly and Ryan Leaf didn't in their entire playing Career.

Last One you have to laugh at

Maybe, anyone can win the Superbowl.