Should I tell the letting agency that I have never paid water bills?

I live in a flat rented through a private agency. The tenancy agreement is for one year. I am responsible for paying utility bills. When I first moved in, the agency took meter reading for gas and electricity, which I have always paid on time. They never took water readings, and up to this day (one month before I... show more I live in a flat rented through a private agency. The tenancy agreement is for one year. I am responsible for paying utility bills. When I first moved in, the agency took meter reading for gas and electricity, which I have always paid on time. They never took water readings, and up to this day (one month before I move out) I have not received a water bill. Should I tell the agency? I worry that if I do, they will charge me with a water bill which does not respond to the use I made, On the other hand, if I don't, they might withhold my deposit. It is not my fault they failed to take water readings. What should I do?
Update: Can they actually make me pay for some kind of water use even though they didn't take original meter readings?
Update 2: I am a foreign student, and I didn't know whether the water is paid every 4, 6 or 12 months. I asked around and I did not get a specific answer. Of course I will pay for the water I used, but I don't want to be charged anything extra. As I don't know the previous water reading, the agency could for... show more I am a foreign student, and I didn't know whether the water is paid every 4, 6 or 12 months. I asked around and I did not get a specific answer. Of course I will pay for the water I used, but I don't want to be charged anything extra. As I don't know the previous water reading, the agency could for example charge me with unpaid bills from previous tenants, and that is what I ultimately want to avoid.